Katie PeateGraduate, BA Communications 2011
“I couldn’t have got where I am today without my experience at ICS, largely because it gave me the opportunities and confidence to put myself in unfamiliar territory and stretch my capabilities.”
- You are here:
- Institute of Communications Studies
Welcome to ICS
The Institute of Communications Studies is an internationally renowned centre for teaching and research in communications, media and culture. We are ranked 4th in the UK and 35th in the world for Communications and Media by the QS World University Rankings. Read more ...
Click on the image to take a virtual tour of ICS.
- The University of Leeds is offering around ten China Scholarship Council-University of Leeds Scholarships, which are available for high quality international students who will be commencing PhD research study from October 2014/15 for study in any Faculty at the University of Leeds.
- Third year Broadcast Journalism student Imogen Hill has won the ‘TV News’ category at the 2012/13 Broadcast Journalism Training Council Awards, held on 27th November at the Guildhall in Coventry.
- You are invited to a screening of Splendor (Splendour, 1988 dir. E. Scola).
- You are invited to this ICS Research Seminar, hosted by the Centre for Visual and Digital Cultures, where Dr Nancy Thumim will sketch out the two propositions elaborated in her recent book, Self-Representation and Digital Culture.